Saturday, March 19, 2011

Working on Results Draft


I have been busy typing away. I finished collecting all of my data and I just wrote the statistical methods draft. It is listed in the tab @ the top of the page, check it out to find out exactly how I am monitoring "functional" ADUs in Olympia, WA. From now on all chapters will have a tab and you can read what I am writing and submitting to my thesis advisor. It can be up to $80 per copy to print the thesis. This project will be available free thanks to this website and you can contact me and talk about the project or tiny structures whenever you feel like it.

It's March 19th today, thus begins the countdown to May 1st, when I hope to have the majority of the writing completed. I hope to finish the results section this weekend and start writing a chapter about zoning code from Portland, Oregon. I have an interview with a planning manager from the City of Olympia Todd Stamm, this week and another scheduled with Cameron Hostetter, an Evergreen student ADU advocate. Check out Cameron's Blog.



I devised a technique to manage the ample important journal articles I have been sorting through. Wall storage keeps them visible and available, but saves floor space.

No comments:

Post a Comment